Lightweight and well balanced for trimming small hedges
- High-speed 420 W motor delivers powerful, quick, clean-cuts
- Balanced weight with ergonomic handling for comfort in any working position
- Lightweight 2.6 kg with compact design for easy handling and control
- 45-cm blade length and 16-mm tooth spacing design for light trimming work
- Perfect for trimming small hedges
Lightweight and ergonomically designed for trimming young hedges and bushes
The AHS 45-16 hedgecutter is perfect for the light trimming and upkeep of small hedges. It is lightweight, weighing only 2.6 kg, with an ergonomic design for controlled and comfortable handling in any working position. The hedgetrimmer features a 420 W high-speed motor for fast clean cuts and a 45-cm long blade with a 16-mm tooth spacing design for easy reach in difficult areas. It is ideal for trimming smaller branches and young hedges of up to 1.5 m in height.
If you like it easy.
Versatility for more.
If you're looking for the best.
Convenient handling, excellent results
Technical details for AHS 45-16
No-load stroke rate
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 75 dB(A); Sound power level 95 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 2 dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: AHS 45-16
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse