Lightweight and powerful for convenient hedgecutting.
- Effortless handling: lightweight hedgecutter, designed to reduce the strain on your arms and back.
- Convenience: a well-balanced tool with ergonomic handles to ensure a more comfortable working position.
- Outstanding performance: high-speed motor and 16 mm tooth opening give you the cutting power for small to medium-sized hedges.
- Optimum balance and ergonomics for comfortable working in any position
- High-performance 450 W motor for powerful cutting
Technical details for AHS 55-16
No-load stroke rate
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 74 dB(A); Sound power level 95 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 2 dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: AHS 55-16
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse