Excellent performance and handling, for trimming medium-sized hedges
- Powerful 600 W motor with fast blade-speed for an excellent cutting performance
- Multi-position handle and transparent hand guard for comfortable handling
- 550-mm diamond-ground blade with laser-cut, 26-mm-wide tooth opening for clean cuts
- Perfect for trimming medium-sized hedges and cutting branches up to 26 mm wide
- Increased tooth opening and sawing function at the blade tip for 32-mm-wide branches
Ergonomic design and impressive performance, for trimming medium-sized hedges
The AHS 55-26 hedgecutter is designed for trimming medium-sized hedges. It is lightweight with a multi-position front handle and transparent hand guard for comfortable and natural handling in various working positions. A powerful 600 W motor delivers a fast blade-speed, achieving quicker results in less time. Its 550-mm, laser-cut, diamond-ground blades with 26-mm tooth opening cut effortlessly through branches up to 26 mm wide. It has a special blade-tip saw for cutting branches of up to 32 mm wide with a transparent hand-guard and blade tip protector for safe trimming along walls and paths.
If you like it easy.
Versatility for more.
If you're looking for the best.
Comfortable handling, great results
Technical details for AHS 55-26
Slipping clutch torque
No-load stroke rate
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 75 dB(A); Sound power level 96 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 1 dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: AHS 55-26
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse