Powerful performance with expert handling for trimming large hedges
- Lightweight, ergonomic design with long reach for enhanced comfort
- High-powered 700 W motor for maximum cutting performance
- Blade length of 700 mm with 34-mm tooth opening and sawing function for clean cuts
- Perfect for trimming large hedges and stubborn branches effortlessly
- Transparent hand guard and blade tip protector for safe trimming
Maximum performance combined with ergonomic handling for trimming large hedges
The AHS 70-34 hedgecutter is perfect for cutting back large hedges and stubborn branches, and reshaping bushes. It is the perfect combination of power, performance, and control, featuring a strong 700 W motor, and a lightweight ergonomic design for added comfort while cutting. Diamond-ground blades with a 34-mm tooth opening and a special blade tip sawing function, powered by a slipping clutch, deliver clean, precise cuts through hard wood and branches of up to 38 mm wide. It also features a transparent hand guard and blade tip protector for the safe trimming of walls and paths.
If you like it easy.
Versatility for more.
If you're looking for the best.
Comfortable handling and maximum performance
Technical details for AHS 70-34
Slipping clutch torque
No-load stroke rate
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 76 dB(A); Sound power level 97 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 1 dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: AHS 70-34
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse