AKE 40-19 S
Saw effortlessly through tough wood with power and control
- 1,900 W motor, 40 cm bar, and 12 m/s chain speed for outstanding cutting
- Light weight at only 4.7 kg, for easy manoeuvrability and handling
- Streamlined Bosch SDS system enables simple tool-free tension adjustments
- Perfect for sawing through tough wood
- High-quality, robust design delivers a long lifetime
High power and light weight for easy manoeuvrability when cutting tough wood
The AKE 40-19 S chainsaw offers the necessary power to cut through tough wood. The 1,900 W motor and lightweight design at 4.7 kg, allow for exceptional manoeuvrability and easy handling. Enjoy simple, tool-free tension adjustments with the Bosch SDS system. The chainsaw is high quality and robust, with a long tool lifetime.
If you like it easy.
Versatility for more.
If you're looking for the best.
More power, with easy handling
Technical details for AKE 40-19 S
Drive link thickness
Weight (including chain and bar)
Show more Show less
Noise/vibration information (AKE 1)
Vibration emission value ah
Measured values for noise determined according to 2000/14/EC. The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 95 dB(A); Sound power level 103 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 3 dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: AKE 40-19 S
Chainsaw oil 80 ml
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse