Easy-to-use heat gun allows for confident handling
- Lightweight compact design and small size for easy and confident handling
- Equipped with a comfortable grip zone for good control
- Two self-explanatory icons clearly display the two easy-to-use settings
- Back of gun has a slip-resistant rubberised surface for standing
- Variety of task-specific nozzles are perfectly designed for each application
EasyHeat 500 offers a lightweight, compact design and a comfortable grip for ease of use
This compact-sized heat gun allows for confident handling. The EasyHeat 500 has a lightweight, compact design and a comfortable grip zone for easy and ergonomic work. The simple user interface has two temperature-setting icons to easily choose the correct mode depending on the application. Additionally, it also offers a rubberised, slip-resistant back for standing the tool to provide added stability. The heat gun can tackle many tasks with a variety of nozzles, such as removing paint, thawing water pipes, killing weeds, shrinking cables, and for creative projects.
If you like it easy.
Versatility for more.
If you're looking for the best.
Offers intuitive use and confident task completion
Technical details for EasyHeat 500
300 / 500 °C
240 / 450 l/min
Tool dimensions (L x W x H):
223 x 86 x 203 mm
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 70 dB(A); Sound power level dB(A). Uncertainty K= dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: EasyHeat 500
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse