Enjoy easy and comfortable drilling with precise results
- Digital system to read drilling speeds and depths easily
- Quick clamp holds even round materials for drilling accuracy
- Keyless precision chuck automatically retightens the drill bit
- 2-speed gearbox: high power in first gear and high speed in second gear
- Simply adjust speed to materials with Bosch Electronic for better results
Precision made easy – comfortable drilling with accuracy
The PBD 40 bench drill offers the ultimate combination of precision and convenience. Read drilling speeds and depths on its digital display or turn the knob underneath for stepless speed adjustments. It offers a quick clamp to hold even round materials, while a keyless precision chuck automatically retightens the drill bit for added convenience. It features a 2-speed gearbox, delivering high power in first gear and high speed in second gear for perfect material adaptations. It is ideal for use on a wide variety of projects in wood, metal, and aluminium. It features LED, laser, Bosch Electronic, large work plate, and parallel guide.
If you like it easy.
Versatility for more.
If you're looking for the best.
Technical details for PBD 40
No-load speed (1st gear / 2nd gear)
200 – 850 / 600 – 2,500 rpm
650 nm, <1 mW
Max. drilling diameter in steel
Max. drilling diameter in wood
Chuck jaw width
1.5 – 13 mm
Base plate dimensions (W x D x H)
330 x 350 x 30 mm
Show more Show less
Total vibration values
Delivery details: PBD 40
1 600 A00 0UA
1 600 A00 0TT
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse