High-speed rotating Jet Nozzle for removing tough dirt
- High-intensity Rotating Jet perfect for use on stubborn dirt
- Can be quickly and easily connected to the end of the lance
- For use with a pressure of up to 140 bar
- Ideal for garden furniture, garden tools, stone, and masonry
- Compatible with EasyAquatak 100LL/110/120, UniversalAquatak, AdvancedAquatak 140, AQT 33-10, AQT
Removes stubborn outdoor dirt, rust or paint quickly and effortlessly
Masters all types of applications.
Technical details for Rotary Nozzle
The right spare part at the click of a mouse
Questions & Answers about Rotary Nozzle
The rotary nozzle rotates a pencil jet quickly, causing it to be sprayed out in a cone shape, this is helpful for jobs with a large surface area that also need the power of a pencil jet.
The variable fan jet supresses the pencil jet making it a fan, this also weakens the water’s power slightly. Whereas the rotary nozzle is still as powerful as the pencil jet.
The rotary nozzle is used to cover large surface areas with a lot of power, meaning jobs that require the concentrated power of a pencil jet can be made quicker with the rotary nozzle and still achieve the same result.
It is not recommended due to the power of the rotary nozzle to use it to clean cars.
Chemicals dangerous to the environment must not be allowed to enter the ground, ground water or ponds, streams, etc. For the cleaning of motor vehicles, the local regulations should be observed: Do not allow oil sprayed off to enter into the ground water.