Multipurpose heat gun allows for use on many applications
- Three temperature settings and a removable heat shield for versatility
- Heating element provides fast heat-up time and even heat distribution
- On-off switch with three steps for selecting temperature and airflow options
- Back of gun has a slip-resistant rubberised surface for standing
- Variety of task-specific nozzles are perfectly designed for each application
UniversalHeat 600 offers temperature settings to meet different material requirements
This heat gun has the versatility needed for many applications. The removable heat shield allows for adaptability for work in narrow spaces. The UniversalHeat 600 heating element provides a fast heat-up time and even heat distribution for excellent performance. Additionally, the three-step on-off switch offers different temperature and airflow options. The heat gun can tackle many tasks with a variety of nozzles, such as removing paint, thawing water pipes, killing weeds, drying filler, shrinking cables, and for creative projects.
If you like it easy.
Versatility for more.
If you're looking for the best.
Designed for performance on a wide range of tasks
Technical details for UniversalHeat 600
50 / 300 / 600 °C
200 / 350 / 500 l/min
Tool dimensions (L x W x H):
244 x 86 x 204 mm
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 70 dB(A); Sound power level dB(A). Uncertainty K= dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse