- Cordless cleaning at home or on the go, either connected to the mains water supply or using the inbuilt 15L tank
- Ideal for looking after your prized possessions, from cars and motorbikes to outdoor equipment and bicycles
- Multipurpose use: Four spray patterns, adjustable water pressure, and SmartBrush
- Extendable handle and sturdy wheels for fast set-up and easy manoeuvrability
- Accessory storage and in-operation gun holder for ultimate convenience
- Syneon Technology regulates energy use for optimal efficiency and longer runtime
- POWER FOR ALL: One battery for an entire Home & Garden tools system
Versatile cleaning for your prized possessions with easy to use 4 spray patterns and a SmartBrush.
Technical details for Fontus 18V
The right spare part at the click of a mouse
Questions & Answers about Fontus
Fontus consists of a water tank and a water pump all in one unit. The 18V LI battery provided simply needs to be charged and slotted in to the machine and the tank filled up with water. The hose and spray gun can then be attached to produce a significant cleaning performance.
We offer four spray patterns, which are pencil jet (for stubborn dirt), 15 degree fan (for precise cleaning), 50 degree fan (for larger areas) and a shower fan (for gentle cleaning). All four spray patterns can be used on all three pressure modes, Low, medium, and high. This allows ultimate flexibility for a vast number of cleaning applications.
Fontus is designed for small to medium sized cleaning tasks around the house, when getting a High-Pressure Washer out is not always required. It can also be used as a mobile cleaner away from the home. Such tasks include;
At home: garden furniture, cars, motorbikes, windows, balconies, garden tools, BBQs etc.
Away from home: bicycles, pets, footwear, boats, children's prams, surfboards, rinsing off after a day at the beach, camping, trekking etc.
Yes, it can. However, if hot water is to be used it should not exceed a temperature of 50°C.
No, because the products operating pressures are higher than mains water pressures. For safety reasons the connectors are specific to the Fontus only.
The run time depends on what pressure mode and spray pattern is selected. On average with a 2.5Ah battery:
Soft mode: 60 minutes
Medium mode: 30 minutes
Turbo mode: 15 minutes
The level at which water is lost again depends on what pressure mode and spray pattern is selected. In the pencil jet spray pattern the water will last approximately:
- Soft mode: 8 ½ minutes
- Medium mode: 6 ½ minutes
- Turbo mode: 5 ½ minutes
Yes, you can use water from a grey water source. However, DO NOT immerse the product into the water source, as this will damage the product. A filling device such as a jug must be used when filling up the tank.
Adding detergent to the water tank is not recommended but we offer a Fontus detergent bottle which attaches to the gun.