Precise angle measurements and transfers
- Fast and easy measurement, calculation, and transfer of angles
- Measurement range 0° - 220°, arm length 40 cm
- Integrated functions for precise calculation of simple and compound mitres
- Practical sliding leg extension for measuring in hard-to-reach areas
- For the installation of skirting boards, crown mouldings, flooring, and tiling
Enables easy and precise angle measurement, calculation, and transfers
The PAM 220 delivers fast and easy measurements, calculations, and transfers of angles. It features a practical sliding leg that extends up to 35 cm for measuring supplementary angles in hard-to-reach corners, making it the ideal tool for flooring installations and tiling. Integrated measuring functions help to conveniently calculate simple and compound mitres that facilitate precise compound saw adjustments to the required angles – perfect when installing skirting boards and crown mouldings.
Easy, practical, and precise angle measurements
Technical details for PAM 220
0° - 220°
Measurement accuracy, angles
Measurement accuracy, vials
Accuracy of angle calculation
2 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)
Battery power, approx.
Automatic deactivation, approx.
Tool dimensions (L x W x H):
425 x 58 x 41 mm
Delivery details: PAM 220
2 x 1.5 V LR06 (AA) batteries
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse