The high-performance trimmer for large hedges with up to 80% less noise
- ProSilence enables a powerful performance with 80% noise reduction to 93 dB(A)
- 70-cm blade length and 34-mm tooth spacing design for heavy trimming work
- High-torque slipping clutch (50-70 Nm) enables easy cutting through thick branches
- Perfect for trimming medium to large hedges
- High-performance 500 W motor and high cutting power for impressive results
The high-performance hedgecutter with low sound: for medium to large hedges
The corded Advanced Hedgecut 70 is perfect for tackling large hedge work with quiet ease. Encased in the ProSilence 93 dB sound-dampening shell is an energy-efficient 500 W motor, delivering a powerful performance with a reduced energy demand and 80% quieter than our leading hedgecutters. A high-torque slipping clutch enables cutting through thicker branches with ease and without damage to the motor. Its 70-cm-long, laser-cut, diamond-ground blades with a 34-mm tooth opening cut effortlessly through branches up to 34 mm wide for fast and impressive results. This hedgecutter is perfect for trimming conifer, laurel, English yew, beech, holly, hornbeam, leylandii, and viburnum hedges.
Masters all types of applications.
Technical details for AdvancedHedgeCut 70
Slipping clutch torque
No-load stroke rate
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 71 dB(A); Sound power level 92 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 1 dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: AdvancedHedgeCut 70
10 m cable
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse