- Bosch 360° Gun can be angled to clean hard-to-reach areas effortlessly
- One-handed operation provides a free hand to assist cleaning
- Adjustable nozzle – from a forceful jet to gentle rinsing
- 450-ml High-Pressure Detergent Nozzle saves time by applying detergent quickly
- Push-fit connections for ultimate convenience
Clean even hard-to-reach dirt with minimal effort
Compact and quick cleaning
Technical details for EasyAquatak 100
The right spare part at the click of a mouse
Questions & Answers about EasyAquatak 100
Bar pressure is a metric unit of pressure measurement. 1 bar is equivalent to 14.5 psi. In general, the greater the bar pressure the quicker the cleaning capacity.
Yes, in two ways. Either fit a tap connector from the water butt tap to the high-pressure washer or submerge the self-priming filter into the water butt and run the pressure washer as normal. Please refer to the instruction manual.
On average, a household outside tap will use around 1000 litres of water per hour. Bosch High-Pressure Washers use considerably less water per hour, this can be seen by the flow rate of the product. For example, the AQT 33-11 uses 330 litres of water per hour. Using a Bosch High-Pressure Washer reduces the time taken to clean a specific area, whilst also using less water in doing so.
First, pour your detergent into the High-Pressure Foam bottle (as advised by detergent manufacturer). This then attaches to your Bosch nozzle. Apply using low pressure according to the instruction manual provided.
Bosch offer a range of Patio Cleaners to suit your outdoor cleaning requirements.
AquaSurf 280 Patio Cleaner: Simply attach your existing Bosch gun and lance to the NEW! Bosch lance provided with your Patio Cleaner. Once set up is complete, your high-efficiency brass nozzles will allow you to easily clean a range of patio and driveway surfaces.
AquaSurf 280 Multi Surface Cleaner: Simply attach your existing Bosch gun and lance to the NEW! Bosch lance provided with your Multi Surface Cleaner. Choose the correct nozzles for your machine. The black nozzles are for models AQT 35-12 – AQT 42-13. The grey nozzles are suitable for the AQT 45-14X. Once set up is complete, your high-efficiency brass nozzles will allow you to easily clean a range of patios and driveways. The integrated handles make it suitable for cleaning a wide range of vertical surfaces.
All Bosch High-Pressure washers are equipped with metal pumps with aluminium casings and steel pistons.
Under normal conditions, the machines can be used for a number of hours. Our testing has been designed to replicate this type of use. However, care should be taken in very hot climates to ensure that the machine does not overheat.
When storing your machine during winter, the product should be drained completely. Further information can be found in your product instruction manual.
1. Use a fan jet nozzle to remove dirt and wet the car surface. Chemicals dangerous to the environment must not be allowed to enter the ground, ground water or ponds, streams, etc. For the cleaning of motor vehicles the local regulations should be observed: Do not allow oil sprayed off to enter into the ground water.
2. Apply detergent through use of the High-Pressure Foam Nozzle or Ventri Foam system. Additionally, use a brush or cloth to manually agitate dirt.
3. Finally, rise off with use of fan jet nozzle and dispose used water and detergents responsibly (Avoid contaminating natural water sources).
Even though water sources may appear clean, sometimes it is possible for contaminants to enter the machine, for example through the use of a dirty hose. The filter is designed to prevent this dirt from entering the pump and causing damage to the machine.
No. It is a legal requirement that the gun cannot be locked in order to ensure safe use.
Yes. Care should be taken not to use rotary nozzle or pencil jet as these can potentially damage the surface. A fan jet nozzle or patio cleaner may be of better assistance for you here.
Yes, however before you start washing your car please check your local restrictions. In some areas, it is not permitted to do so.
Chemicals dangerous to the environment must not be allowed to enter the ground, ground water or ponds, streams, etc. For the cleaning of motor vehicles, the local regulations should be observed: Do not allow oil sprayed off to enter into the ground water.