Lightweight and powerful for convenient hedgecutting.
- Effortless handling: lightweight hedgecutter, designed to reduce the strain on your arms and back.
- Convenience: a well-balanced tool with ergonomic handles to ensure a more comfortable working position.
- Outstanding performance: high-speed motor and 16 mm tooth opening give you the cutting power for small to medium-sized hedges.
- Optimum balance and ergonomics for comfortable working in any position
- High-performance 450 W motor for powerful cutting
Lightweight and ergonomically designed for trimming small and medium-sized hedges and bushes
The EasyHedgeCut 55 hedgecutter is perfect for the light trimming and upkeep of medium-sized hedges. It is well balanced, lightweight, and ergonomically designed for easy handling and controlled work in any working position. It features a powerful, high-speed 450 W motor for extremely fast, clean cuts and a 55-cm long blade with a 16-mm tooth opening design to reach difficult areas comfortably. It is ideal for trimming smaller branches and young hedges of up to 1.5 m in height.
- Focused on simplicity
- For small to medium-sized tasks
- Focused on functionality and performance for a broader range of tasks
- For medium-sized tasks
- Best performance with enhanced features
- Larger and more challenging tasks
Masters all types of applications.
Technical details for EasyHedgeCut 55
No-load stroke rate
Tool dimensions (L x W x H)
160 x 187 mm
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level dB(A); Sound power level dB(A). Uncertainty K= dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: EasyHedgeCut 55
10 m cable
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse
Select spare parts
Delivery to the front door
3 years guarantee and secure offers
Register for free and get a 3-year guarantee on your new Bosch DIY and gardening tool instead of 2. You can also benefit from exclusive offers.
Simply write us a message via our contact form.
For all questions on our products, applications and our After Sales Service:
Retailers near you
Please enter a postcode, street or city to quickly find the nearest Bosch retailer.