PBH 2100 RE
- 550 W motor and pneumatic hammer mechanism with 1.7 j for general applications
- SDS plus chuck for fast, keyless accessory changes
- Hammer and chisel in concrete and masonry or drill in tile, wood, and metal
- Chisel function with Vario Lock providing various selectable chisel positions
- Up to 20/30/13 mm in concrete/wood/metal, weighing only 2.2 kg
Light, compact, and powerful for comfortable work ‘overhead‘ in concrete
Lightweight and powerful for comfortable work
Technical details for PBH 2100 RE
Original accessories for PBH 2100 RE
The right spare part at the click of a mouse
EPTA Procedure 05: Single Impact Energy
European Power Tool Association (EPTA) Procedure 05 provides a common method for the determination of the single impact energy for rotary hammers and breakers.
It defines a standardized measurement method, which ensures comparability between different tools and member companies.
The parameters defined in this procedure are standardized, whereas the real parameters can vary, e.g. due to different working conditions, bit dimensions, condition of work piece.