PBS 75 A
Highly efficient sanding with high comfort
- Effective sanding – powerful 710 W motor delivers a high material removal rate
- Manageability – compact with removable auxiliary handle for optimal handling
- Convenient – automatic belt system keeps belt centred during operation
- Microfilter System box reduces dust for a cleaner working area
- Ideal for sanding larger flat areas on a range of materials from wood to metal
Comfortable sanding and a high removal rate for larger flat surfaces
Tackle tough sanding projects with the PBS 75 A belt sander and enjoy comfortable handling with highly effective material removal. Its powerful 710 W motor delivers fast progress on larger flat surfaces. Experience ideal handling thanks to a removable auxiliary handle. Belts are easily changed and the automatic belt system keeps them centred during operation. Perfect for preparation or restoration tasks, it is suitable for use on a wide range of materials from wood to metal including removing paint and varnish. A Microfilter System box reduces dust and aluminium components provide robustness.
If you like it easy.
Versatility for more.
If you're looking for the best.
Comfortable sanding on larger flat surfaces
Technical details for PBS 75 A
76 x 165 mm
75 x 533 mm
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 93 dB(A); Sound power level 104 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 3 dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: PBS 75 A
1 sanding belt K 80
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse