PSS 250 AE
For high-quality results across a wide range of sanding jobs
- 250 W motor delivers fine sanding and quick progress for a wide range of jobs
- Electronic speed preselection enables the perfect speed for the job and material
- Ergonomic design and low vibration for comfortable one- or two-handed working
- Microfilter System box reduces dust for a cleaner working area
- Ideal for sanding medium-sized wooden, metal, and stone flat surfaces
Delivers smooth finishes effortlessly on medium-sized flat surfaces
Smooth high-quality surfaces can be achieved quickly with the PSS 250 AE orbital sander. The powerful 250 W motor is ideal for handling a wide range of sanding jobs. Low vibration and an ergonomic design combined with the options of one- or two-handed guidance provide a comfortable working experience. Electronic speed preselection enables speeds to be matched to the needs of each job and material. It is designed for completing sanding tasks on medium-sized wooden, painted, and varnished flat surfaces, as well as filler, metal, stone, and plaster. The Microfilter System box reduces dust.
If you like it easy.
Versatility for more.
If you're looking for the best.
Ideal for working on medium-sized surfaces
Technical details for PSS 250 AE
Sanding surface, rectangular
167 cm² (92 x 182 mm)
Orbital stroke rate
14,000 – 24,000 opm
Micro hook-and-loop system
93 x 185 mm
93 x 230 mm
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 82 dB(A); Sound power level 93 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 3 dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: PSS 250 AE
Sanding sheet (Red Wood) P80, P120, P180
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse