Turns the high-pressure washer into a light-duty water pump
- Siphon action creates a suction to pick up water and move it away
- Achieves a minimum suction flow of 50 l/min
- Ideal for emptying rainwater and removing floodwater
- Can be quickly and easily connected to the end of the lance
- Compatible with EasyAquatak 100LL/110/120, UniversalAquatak, AdvancedAquatak, AQT 33-10, AQT 33-11, AQT 35-12, AQT 37-13, AQT 40-13, AQT 42-13, AQT 45-14 X
Drains and removes pools of water quickly and conveniently
Masters all types of applications.
Technical details for Suction Nozzle
The right spare part at the click of a mouse
Questions & Answers about Suction Nozzle
The suction nozzle comes in 4 parts, the suction head, the transparent tube, the black pipe and the lance. The black pipe connects to the end of the transparent tube, the suction head attaches to the other end of the transparent tube and the lance connects to the black attachment at the end of the transparent tube. Please refer to the instruction leaflet inside the box which contains a step by step instructions to attaching the suction nozzle.
Submerse the suction feature into the water that you want to move and then direct the delivery hose to where you would like the water to be dispensed.
To move bulk quanities of water.
Rinse, wash, dry, wipe.
It can only be used with a Bosch high pressure washer.
3 years guarantee and secure offers
Register for free and get a 3-year guarantee on your new Bosch DIY and gardening tool instead of 2. You can also benefit from exclusive offers.