Cordless multifunction: drilling, hammer drilling, chiselling, and screwdriving
- Compact, handy design applies impressive 4-in-1 performance
- 2.0 J pneumatic hammer mechanism for up to ∅ 16 mm drilling and chiselling in concrete
- Universal SDS plus drill chuck for easy, tool-free change of drill bits and chisels
- Vibration and rotation control ensure safer handling and less fatigue
- Compatible with Bosch 18V POWER FOR ALL battery
Strong, versatile performer for drilling and chiselling jobs
- Focused on simplicity
- For small to medium-sized tasks
- Focused on functionality and performance for a broader range of tasks
- For medium-sized tasks
- Best performance with enhanced features
- Larger and more challenging tasks
Powerful 4-in-1 application for outstanding performance
Technical details for UniversalHammer 18V
The right spare part at the click of a mouse
EPTA Procedure 05: Single Impact Energy
European Power Tool Association (EPTA) Procedure 05 provides a common method for the determination of the single impact energy for rotary hammers and breakers.
It defines a standardized measurement method, which ensures comparability between different tools and member companies.
The parameters defined in this procedure are standardized, whereas the real parameters can vary, e.g. due to different working conditions, bit dimensions, condition of work piece.