Turns the high-pressure washer into a light-duty water pump
- Siphon action creates a suction to pick up water and move it away
- Achieves a minimum suction flow of 50 l/min
- Ideal for emptying rainwater and removing floodwater
- Can be quickly and easily connected to the end of the lance
- Compatible with EasyAquatak 100LL/110/120, UniversalAquatak, AdvancedAquatak, AQT 33-10, AQT 33-11, AQT 35-12, AQT 37-13, AQT 40-13, AQT 42-13, AQT 45-14 X
Drains and removes pools of water quickly and conveniently
Masters all types of applications.
The right spare part at the click of a mouse
Questions & Answers about Suction Nozzle
This accessory is most suitable for removing large quantities of pooled water.
All our Bosch high pressure washers are suitable for the suction nozzle accessory.
Connect your high pressure washer to your water inlet. Attach the suction nozzle to the end of your lance. Turn on the pressure washer. When ready to suction pooled water off the floor/out of a container activate the trigger. The pressure created from the water flow creates a vacuum that enables the suction of the nozzle. Ensure the nozzle hose is collecting the pooled water in a separate container.