Powerful performance on medium-sized hedges with 80% less noise
- ProSilence enables powerful performance with 80% noise reduction to 91 dB(A)
- 60-cm blade length and 30-mm tooth spacing design for heavy trimming work
- High-torque slipping clutch enables easy cutting through thick branches
- Efficient 480 W motor and cutting power for impressive performances
- Perfect for trimming medium-sized hedges
Optimum performance hedgecutter for medium-sized hedges with 80% sound reduction
The corded UniversalHedgeCut 60 is perfect for trimming medium-sized hedges, quickly and quietly. Encased in the ProSilence 91 dB sound-dampening shell is an energy-efficient 480 W motor, delivering the optimal power and performance with a reduced energy demand and 80% quieter than our leading hedgecutters. A high-torque slipping clutch enables cutting through thicker branches with ease and without damage to the motor. Its 60-cm-long, laser-cut, diamond-ground blades with a 30-mm tooth opening cut effortlessly through branches up to 30 mm wide for fast and impressive results. This hedgecutter is perfect for trimming laurel, English yew, holly, hornbeam, and leylandii hedges.
- Focused on simplicity
- For small to medium-sized tasks
- Focused on functionality and performance for a broader range of tasks
- For medium-sized tasks
- Best performance with enhanced features
- Larger and more challenging tasks
Masters all types of applications.
Technical details for UniversalHedgeCut 60
Slipping clutch torque
No-load stroke rate
Tool dimensions (L x W x H)
1143 x 241 x 210 mm
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 69 dB(A); Sound power level 90 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 1 dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: UniversalHedgeCut 60
10 m cable
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse
Select spare parts
Delivery to the front door
Simply write us a message via our contact form.
For all questions on our products, applications and our After Sales Service: