Tackle tough dirt with high-performance cleaning through Quad pump technology
- Quad pump technology delivers powerful 160-bar cleaning performance
- Selection of nozzles offers versatile cleaning options, perfect for stubborn dirt
- High-pressure hose reel and push-fit connections make it easy to set up
- 550-ml High-Pressure Detergent Nozzle saves time by applying soap quickly
- Greater mobility thanks to metal telescopic handle and large wheels
High-powered cleaning solution to tackle the toughest tasks with ease
- Focused on simplicity
- For small to medium-sized tasks
- Focused on functionality and performance for a broader range of tasks
- For medium-sized tasks
- Best performance with enhanced features
- Larger and more challenging tasks
Perfect for tackling tough, large-scale jobs
Technical details for AdvancedAquatak 160
The right spare part at the click of a mouse
Questions & Answers about AdvancedAquatak 160
Even though water sources may appear clean, sometimes it is possible for contaminants to enter the machine, for example by using a dirty hose. The filter is designed to prevent this dirt from entering the pump and causing damage to the machine.
To clean the Water Filters, simply unscrew the primary external filter inside the hose adapter from the machine and run it under a tap to clear any contaminants, then repeat the cleaning process with the secondary internal filter. If either of the filters appear damaged, please order a replacement part as the filtration is vital for the longevity of the high-pressure washer.
High-pressure washers are very effective at removing dirt with ease. In general, they also make it quicker to clean around the home. Typical applications include cleaning the car, patio, driveway, decking, wheelie bin, drains, gutters, etc.
Try using a high-pressure washer to renovate an old or dirty patio or driveway or even wooden furniture or fences. The transformation can be amazing and saves money on a costly replacement.
Yes, in two ways: either fit a connector and conventional hosepipe from the rainwater tank tap to the high-pressure washer. Alternatively use a Self-Priming Kit, connecting the hose to the machine and submerging the filter into the rainwater tank and run the pressure washer as normal. See the User Manual for more detailed information.
Before use it is important to prime the machine to avoid damage to the pump. Attach the supply hose, High-Pressure Hose and gun but do not connect to the electric supply. Turn the water supply on and squeeze the gun trigger realising any air in the pump. After a few moments water will start to come out of the gun barrel and once a steady flow is achieved release the trigger. The pump is now primed and the machine can now be connected to the electric supply and switched on.
Help prolong the life of the high-pressure washer by priming the machine before each use, regularly cleaning the Water Filter and nozzles and draining the machine for winter storage, as explained above.
1. Access, to either a mains water supply or rainwater tank
2. Access to a suitable plug socket. NOTE: If using an extension cable ensure that it complies with EN 61242/IEC 61242 or IEC 60884-2-7 (see User Manual for details)
3. Suitable length of 12.7mm (1/2 inch) diameter hose for use with mains water
4. Self-Priming Kit for use from water tanks
5. Suitable connectors for the tap and the hose. We recommend the Universal type for convenience.
1. Use a fan jet nozzle to remove dirt and wet the car surface. Chemicals dangerous to the environment must not be allowed to enter the ground, ground water or ponds, streams, etc. For the cleaning of moto vehicles, the local regulations should be observed: Do not allow oil sprayed off to entre into the ground water.
2. Apply detergent through use of the High-Pressure Foam Nozzle or Venturi Foam system. Additionally, use a brush or cloth to manually agitate dirt.
3. Finally, rise off with use of fan jet nozzle and dispose used water and detergents responsibly (Avoid contaminating natural water sources).
On average, a household outside tap will use around 1000 litres of water per hour. Bosch High-Pressure Washers use considerably less water per hour, this can be seen by the flow rate of the product. For example, the EasyAquatak 110 uses 330 litres of water per hour. Using a Bosch High-Pressure Washer reduces the time taken to clean a specific area, whilst also using less water in doing so.
All Bosch High-Pressure washers are equipped with metal pumps with aluminium casings and steel pistons.
No. It is a legal requirement that the gun cannot be locked in order to ensure safe use.
When storing your machine during winter, the product should be drained completely. Further information can be found in your product instruction manual.
Chemicals dangerous to the environment must not be allowed to enter the ground, ground water or ponds, streams, etc. For the cleaning of motor vehicles, the local regulations should be observed: Do not allow oil sprayed off to enter into the ground water.