Thorough wall scans for safer drilling
- Detector for quick inspection of walls, ceilings, or floors up to 10 cm
- Detection of metal objects, current-carrying wires and substructures in drywalls
- Intuitive user guidance via animated step-by-step instructions
- LED traffic light system indicates where to drill
- Practical auto-calibration for direct start-up
Safer drilling – detection of metal objects, power cables and substructures in drywalls
More confident drilling – the UniversalDetect delivers deep scans of up to 10 cm in walls, drywall, ceilings, and floors. It locates metal objects, single-phase live cables, or wooden substructures for safer drilling when hanging pictures or objects and installing lights. This practical detection device requires no manual calibration – simply switch it on and start the detection process. For intuitive operation, its helpful animations offer step-by-step instructions. Its LED traffic light system and optional acoustic warning signal indicate the location of a detected object. The easy-to-use UniversalDetect features a hole directly in the centre of the tool for accurate marking during use.
If you like it easy.
Versatility for more.
If you're looking for the best.
Scans up to 10 cm for confident drilling
Technical details for UniversalDetect
metal, live cables & wooden substructures
Detection depth of live cables, max.
Detection depth, wood, max
Detection depth, metal, max.
4 x 1.5 V LR03 (AAA)
Delivery details: UniversalDetect
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse