Lightweight and well balanced for trimming small and medium-sized hedges
- High-performance 450 W motor delivers power and excellent results
- Well-balanced weight with ergonomic handling for comfort in any working position
- Relatively lightweight 2.8 kg with compact design for easy handling and control
- 60-cm blade length and 16-mm tooth spacing design for light trimming
- Perfect for trimming medium-sized hedges
Lightweight and ergonomically designed for trimming small and medium-sized hedges and bushes
The AHS 60-16 hedgecutter is perfect for the light trimming and upkeep of medium-sized hedges. It is well balanced, lightweight, and ergonomically designed for easy handling and controlled work in any working position. It features a powerful, high-speed 450 W motor for extremely fast, clean cuts and a 60-cm long blade with a 16-mm tooth opening design to reach difficult areas comfortably. It is ideal for trimming smaller branches and young hedges of up to 1.5 m in height.
If you like it easy.
Versatility for more.
If you're looking for the best.
Effortless handling, excellent results
Technical details for AHS 60-16
No-load stroke rate
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 74 dB(A); Sound power level 95 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 2 dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: AHS 60-16
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse