Paint Spray System
PFS 5000 E
Goodbye brushes – fast and even coats on textured surfaces and edges
- 1,200 W motor offers best paint application in its class for lightning-fast results
- Paint quickly at 3 m² / min for large to very large indoor and outdoor jobs
- Two large 1,000-ml paint containers save time by minimising refills on the job
- ALLPaint spray system: Sprays wall paint, glaze, or varnish on wood or metal
- Paint is finely atomised for even coats on all surfaces without drips
Perfect finishes with minimum effort on large to very large projects
Passionate painting with perfection – no project is too big for the PFS 5000 E when painting or repainting houses inside and outside. Goodbye rollers and brushes – this machine sprays finely atomised paint in even coats on all structures with 1,200 W of power. Difficult surfaces and work overhead or close to floors work are all within reach for beautiful results at a remarkably fast rate of 3 m²/min. Two 1,000-ml paint containers can be used in succession to last the duration of most projects. Move freely while working thanks to roller wheels for easy transport and great manoeuvrability during use.
If you like it easy.
Versatility for more.
If you're looking for the best.
Paint difficult surfaces with ease in fast, even coats
Technical details for PFS 5000 E
3 m² in 1 min
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level84dB(A); Sound power level95dB(A). Uncertainty K=3dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: PFS 5000 E
Nozzle for lacquers (black)
Nozzle for glazes (grey)
Nozzle for wall paint (white)
2 x 1000 ml paint tanks with lid
1 600 A00 1GG
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse