For fast and effective removal of moss and thatch
- Strong Performance: the combination of the 900 W high power motor and the “Jet-Collect System” provides fast and clog-free raking.
- Efficient application: “Jet-Collect System” with double-spring steel tines and special airflow inlets offers fast and complete collection of moss and thatch.
- Practical use: large 50-litre collection box means less time spent emptying.
- Compact storage: Double folding handle and stackable collection box delivers 40cm overall height
Achieve excellent results effortlessly. Perfect for pre-season and end of season lawn maintenance
This versatile corded lawnraker provides excellent all-year-round results, delivering fast and effective moss and thatch removal thanks for the jet-collect system. The 4-position operating heights can be adjusted easily for both light and heavier applications, including leaf collection. Double-fold handles and stackable collection box makes storage easy, even in small spaces.
- Focused on simplicity
- For small to medium-sized tasks
- Focused on functionality and performance for a broader range of tasks
- For medium-sized tasks
- Best performance with enhanced features
- Larger and more challenging tasks
Masters all types of applications.
Technical details for UniversalRake 900
10 double steel tines
Capacity of collection box
Tool dimensions (L x W x H)
1260 x 475 x 940 mm
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
Measured values for noise determined according to 2000/14/EC. The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level dB(A); Sound power level dB(A). Uncertainty K= dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: UniversalRake 900
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse
Select spare parts
Add spare parts to cart
Print the list and purchase from our dealers
For all questions on our products, applications and our After Sales Service: