Trim medium-sized hedges with ease and 80% less noise
- ProSilence enables powerful performance with 80% noise reduction to 91 dB(A)
- 50-cm blade length and 26-mm tooth spacing design for heavy trimming work
- Efficient 480 W motor and cutting power for impressive performances
- Perfect for trimming medium-sized hedges
Optimum performance and 80% quieter: for trimming medium-sized hedges
The corded UniversalHedgeCut 50 is perfect for trimming medium-sized hedges with quiet ease. Encased in the ProSilence 91 dB sound-dampening shell is an energy-efficient 480 W motor, delivering the optimal power and performance with a reduced energy demand and 80% quieter than our leading hedgecutters. Its 50-cm long, laser-cut, diamond-ground blades with a 26-mm tooth opening cut effortlessly through branches up to 26 mm wide for fast and impressive results. This hedgecutter is perfect for trimming conifer, privet/box, hawthorn, and viburnum hedges.
- Focused on simplicity
- For small to medium-sized tasks
- Focused on functionality and performance for a broader range of tasks
- For medium-sized tasks
- Best performance with enhanced features
- Larger and more challenging tasks
Masters all types of applications.
Technical details for UniversalHedgeCut 50
No-load stroke rate
Tool dimensions (L x W x H)
1042 x 241 x 210 mm
Show more Show less
Vibration emission value ah
The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 69 dB(A); Sound power level 90 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 1 dB. Measured values determined in accordance with EN 60745 Vibration total values (vector sum of three directions).
Delivery details: UniversalHedgeCut 50
10 m cable
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse
Select spare parts
Delivery to the front door
Simply write us a message via our contact form.
For all questions on our products, applications and our After Sales Service: