Indego M 700
Robotic lawnmower for those medium size gardens up to 700 m²
- Why cut randomly, when you can cut intelligently? Indego M 700 with LogiCut is intelligent. It knows where it has been and where it has to go.
- Indego M 700 starts every full lawn mowing session with a BorderCut, ensuring a neat finish, right up to the edge of your defined lawn area. You can manually turn it off or reduce the frequency to every other full cut.
- With the AUTO Calendar Function manual calendar programming is no longer necessary.
- Furthermore it can cleverly mow more lawn areas (up to 700 m²) with MultiArea and narrow passage handling (75 cm between wires).
- Indego M 700 knows where the passage is in the lawn map saved in its memory.
With LogiCut you can spend more undisturbed time in your garden. Indego M 700 cuts efficiently in neat, parallel lines freeing up your lawn sooner.
LogiCut enables Indego to cut efficiently in neat, parallel lines freeing up your lawn sooner. Not only keeping it looking healthy and beautiful, but also, saving more energy in every run and being kinder to the battery. LogiCut defines a different mowing direction for each mowing session in order to avoid leaving permanent tracks on your lawn. With LogiCut, Indego is intelligent. It knows where it has been and where it has to go.
Masters all types of applications.
Technical details for Indego M 700
Battery charge time
Battery run time
Recommended lawn area
up to 700 m²
Width of cut
3 pivoting blades
Height of cut
30 – 50 mm
Height of cut, from
Height of cut, up to
Tool dimensions (L x W x H):
445 x 364 x 202 mm
Delivery details: Indego M 700
Docking station screws with hex key
F 016 800 468
Power supply unit
Perimeter wire 175 m
240 x fixing peg
1 x wire connector
Find the right spare part quickly and easily
The right spare part at the click of a mouse